Saturday, March 9, 2013

How long must a Twitter account be inactive before Twitter deletes it?

Q. If you create a Twitter account but don't use it for awhile, how long will it be before Twitter deletes it? And how often do you have to use the Twitter account in order to keep it active?

A. http://support.twitter.com/forums/26257/entries/15362-inactive-usernames

What do people Twitter about and why do others care?
Q. I don't get the whole Twitter fad. Who cares about the minuscule details of a random person's life? Why do people care so much on Twitter, yet no one cares about anyone in their own neighborhoods and communities anymore. Everyone just walks around with their noses in their iphones and don't even bother to look up and say "hi" to people they know.

A. I have no idea ... and the last part with saying "hi" ... it doesn't seem right or fair to me ... i mean ... it seems like their lives are revolving around the internet -virtual world - ... and ... that's not right ... at least not in my point of view.
So ... I don't give a tweet about twitter!

How do I stop twitter from sending updates to my phone?
Q. I keep getting twitter updates on my phone. I removed the people following me that i keep getting them from, removed my number from the mobile page in my settings. I emailed twitter about it. And i still keep getting them. Is there any solution besides deleting my account and having to start over.

A. Go to the mobile tab in your Twitter settings and switch the device updates to "off". Click the link below when you are logged in to Twitter and it will take you there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment