Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How can I get twitter followers without following others?

Q. I'm not a follower! I'm a leader, I need people to follow me so I can lead them! Any ideas?

A. The best place that I know of online to get more twitter followers is this site: http://www.twitterblast.com/

How do you use Twitter to publish your business ?
Q. Starting to use twitter for my business and want some best practices on what works and what doesn't?

A. Social media marketing is beginning to grow at an astounding rate but keep in mind that social networks are for socializing and networking! The way I market products and services through twitter is well, not one that is observed by everyone but I believe is the best way period. I use plat platforms like Twitter to educate and connect with my audience about my products and services not sell. I explain why they should do business with me. I then direct all traffic to my blog where I begin the per sell and information collection process. You are building your own list aren't you?

How do you use Twitter to market your company?
Q. Starting to use twitter for my company and want some best practices on what works and what doesnt?

Thanks!

Best group of suggestions gets my points!

A. Social media marketing is beginning to grow at an astounding rate but keep in mind that social networks are for socializing and networking! The way I market products and services through twitter is well, not one that is observed by everyone but I believe is the best way period. I use platplatforms like Twitter to educate and connect with my audience about my products and services not sell. I explain why they should do business with me. I then direct all traffic to my blog where I begin the pre sell and information collection process. You are building your own list aren't you?

I would be happy to work with you if you like, just go to http://www.CashFlowTubes.com to get started!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. wow...........what a nice performance. Its really good. So very nice and cute.
    How can i get twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I market products and services app to get instagram followers through twitter is well, not one that is observed by everyone but I believe is the best way period.

    ReplyDelete