Sunday, February 3, 2013

How does facebook determine which Friends appear on your Facebook Profile sidebar?

Q. Why do some Facebook friends appear more often on your Facebook Profile sidebar. Is there a known reason why some friends picture will show up more than others in the facebook sidebar?
Because like I have a famous celebrity always pop up on my sidebar. When I never go to their profile. So is it like they're viewing my Facebook a lot?
Or how does it work?

A. It's really just randomized..but sometimes it may depend on who you interact with most

How do facebook presale for concerts work?
Q. I've already rsvp my spot. Will ticketmaster have a spot for the facebook presale? Help please!

A. it Mite You Never know A day or two before the Concerts Call the Person Whos in charge up and ask if they have your spot

How can I set Facebook to notify my regular email whenever I get a Facebook message?
Q. I don't go on Facebook often and sometimes I get a message on Facebook and I never know. I need to have it send me an email notice at my regular non- facebook email address when there is a message for me on face book. How do I do that? Thanks.

A. edit your notifications in the account settings




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment