Friday, February 1, 2013

Will facebook and the police track down someone who made a fake facebook account?

Q. My friend had a facebook account and then deactivated it and 2 days later we found out that someone made a fake account of him. HIs mom messaged the person who faked the account and the person just deactivated their account. My friend's mom said in the message that she reported the fake account to facebook and the police but has not done it yet. If she does it, will the police get involved and track the person's IP Address down?

A. Yes they will track them down. We had a lecture about this kind of stuff in school this year. All you have to do is report what happened, and the police will do their best to help you.
We have those kinds of incidents all over the country as well.

People do it either for "fun", or out of anger with the victim.

You better watch out for this kind of stuff.

My facebook account was hacked. How do I talk to people that work for facebook?
Q. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking "forgot password" & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

A. No way out. I suggest u to login in that account and deactivate it there will be option to tell facebook owners to tell ur account is hacked.

How does facebook determine which Friends appear on your Facebook Profile sidebar?
Q. Why do some Facebook friends appear more often on your Facebook Profile sidebar. Is there a known reason why some friends picture will show up more than others in the facebook sidebar?
Because like I have a famous celebrity always pop up on my sidebar. When I never go to their profile. So is it like they're viewing my Facebook a lot?
Or how does it work?

A. It's really just randomized..but sometimes it may depend on who you interact with most




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment