Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How do I stop twitter from sending updates to my phone?

Q. I keep getting twitter updates on my phone. I removed the people following me that i keep getting them from, removed my number from the mobile page in my settings. I emailed twitter about it. And i still keep getting them. Is there any solution besides deleting my account and having to start over.

A. Go to the mobile tab in your Twitter settings and switch the device updates to "off". Click the link below when you are logged in to Twitter and it will take you there.

How do I remove twitter posts from my cell phone?
Q. I am receiving way too many from certain sports sites and would like them to stop. Thanx in advance.

A. i had that problem too so i just deleted twitter account now now more on my phone you can try this good luck

How can I get twitter followers without following others?
Q. I'm not a follower! I'm a leader, I need people to follow me so I can lead them! Any ideas?

A. The best place that I know of online to get more twitter followers is this site: http://www.twitterblast.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment