Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How can I set Facebook to notify my regular email whenever I get a Facebook message?

Q. I don't go on Facebook often and sometimes I get a message on Facebook and I never know. I need to have it send me an email notice at my regular non- facebook email address when there is a message for me on face book. How do I do that? Thanks.

A. edit your notifications in the account settings

How do I stop Facebook from sending me email notices of my Facebook friends birthdays?
Q. Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends' birthdays?

A. You can off it from here.
http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications

What is the best facebook application company to build my facebook app idea?
Q. I'm looking for a reputable Facebook application company to build and promote my Facebook app idea. Does anyone know of any reputable company that won't just take my money or steal my idea, that will actually help promote my app once it's launched as well?

A. http://www.socialcubix.com/


they are extremely popular.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment