Thursday, June 13, 2013

How to make sentences on different lines on Linkedin?

Q. On Linkedin I want to add different societies and activities that I am involved in under my education section. How do I make them be on different lines?

A. you can't, you can only list one...sorry :-(

How do use LinkedIn to connect with others in my profession for real time advice and support?
Q. How can I get connected to working professionals in my field online to give/receive practical real-time advice?

A. You need to find a couple of people who have Linkedin accounts. Those connections will then give you access to their connections to the 3rd degree. I believe you send a formal invitation to the connections that you want and if they reply, they add you to their connections.

How can I make my Wordpress blog visible publically on LinkedIn?
Q. Please give a clear step by step guide of how to do it, if you know how.

10 points for fastest correct answer.

Thanks
(obviously) I have tried to go into settings before and change it, but havent been able to - hence why I am asking this.

Helpful answers only please.

A. It's under your profile settings. Go to edit profile. http://www. linkedin.com/profile/edit?
Under Additional Information - click the edit button.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment