Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How do I stop Linkedin from sending an update to all of my connections?

Q. I want to update my profile but I don't want it going to all my contacts. I just want to update I don't want people to think I am looking for another job.

A. I don't think you can I think updates are sent to all connections. In a way that's the whole point of LinkedIn so people can let others know what's going on. If you change your profile it doesn't have to mean you are looking for a new job.

How can I make my linkedin profile viewable only by my connections and those I want to view my profile?
Q. I've tried going to settings and editing my public profile. Make my public profile visible to no one doesn't work.

A. Visit the profile settings and then, privacy settings... Now, allow to show your profile to the public....

Good luck!

What web hosting service did Linkedin, facebook, twitter first used when they launched?
Q. I'd love to know how the founders of those popular sites hosted their websites when they first began as start ups? Have they used online web hosting companies to host their sites? If yes any idea which are those? Thanks for your answer.

A. they probably had their own servers, which they bought, its expensive though unless you have a unique idea of a website and a professional team to implement it. use any hosting company and if you notice your website is becoming big buy your own servers and higher people to manage them. for now I recommend HostGator, they are pretty good, here is a 25% off coupon: 25OFFURORDER




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment