Friday, July 19, 2013

How do i get twitter notifications to come up on my iphone 4?

Q. I have an Iphone 4 and when I get a notification on facebook a little sign appears over the facebook marker. But on my twitter it does not?

A. go into settings, then press notifications (make sure its turned on), scroll down to the twitter application and press it, select 'yes' for everything.

How do you connect twitter to a normal mobile?
Q. Also, once its connected to the mobile does it cost to text tweets to twitter and does it have to connect to the internet?

A. Hi, Can you specify which country you are from and which mobile phone company you are using..?
Because.. from my personal experience, some phone companies do not support twitter's short code.. and is your mobile phone verified..?
You can go to Twitter website.. http://twitter.com/devices to find out if it's connected to your device or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment