Friday, July 19, 2013

How many followers on twitter will i need to create an army, powerful enough to invade france?

Q. I only have enough to invade the island of rockall, and its only just a huge rock, please help!

A. Two: one person to call France and tell them you're invading, and another to hold the binoculars so you can see the white flag that will simultaneously appear.

How do i get twitter notifications to come up on my iphone 4?
Q. I have an Iphone 4 and when I get a notification on facebook a little sign appears over the facebook marker. But on my twitter it does not?

A. go into settings, then press notifications (make sure its turned on), scroll down to the twitter application and press it, select 'yes' for everything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment