Friday, July 26, 2013

How do you stop one of your twitter accounts from linking to Instagram?

Q. I have my Instagram account linked up with my main personal twitter account. However I also have a professional design account on twitter for my uni work, which also seems to link to my instagram account. I only want my instagram pictures going to my personal twitter, how do I stop them from going to my professional twitter account as well?

A. Go into general settings find Instagram, and it Gould give you an option wether to share to twitter. Turn it off

How long does it take for a new twitter account to appear in search results?
Q. I set up a fan page on twitter for the fab Emma Thompson called @TeamEmThompson I set it up yesterday morning (bout 30 hours ago!) yet it still does not appear in search results. It shows up if you search for the exact name of the page ie.TeamEmThompson, but typing Emma Thompson (which is what people will naturally search for) does not bring it up in the results. How long does it normally take before this happens?

A. A fresh page usually takes around 2 weeks to show up in search engine. If you over promote a new page, it will take months for Google knows if you are doing SEO the wrong way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment